The Rayburn Tours Service
To sum up what we offer in one sentence is simple.
“Tailor-made educational trips for secondary schools
both abroad and within the UK.”
There is no “one size fits all” approach; every part of your itinerary is bespoke to your group.
Every single one of our tours is designed to complement your subject syllabus, or if opting for a cross-curricular tour, a range of subjects. Of course, we will include as many or as few leisure excursions as you wish!
Abroad and within the UK
From London and the Midlands to South West USA and China – and everywhere in-between! Year after year, our team have scoured the globe to be able to offer you a range of destinations perfect for taking your subject outside the classroom.
The Rayburn Tours Service:
There isn’t anything we won’t do to try and help make your life as the party leader easier. In addition to providing you with a comprehensive itinerary which includes travel, accommodation and visits, Rayburn Tours include:
- A dedicated Educational Consultant
- Answers all your questions
- Visits your school to fine-tune the details of your trip (where possible)
- Plans your itinerary
- Flexible free staff places ratio
- A party leader launch pack
- Posters, PowerPoints and letter templates
- A parents’ information evening
- Educational resources (for Geography and History Trips only)
- An evening entertainment booklet packed with quizzes and activities
- Risk Management Handbook
- Travel Insurance
That’s just for starters. In addition, we can offer you:
- An Inspection trip
- Trip hoodies and polos (supplement required)
- A trip courier (for all subjects and destinations)
- A Field Study Tutor (for Geography Trips only)
- A battlefield guide (for WWI History Trips only)
Anything else we can do to help? Whether it’s booking a restaurant for a group meal on the last evening or organising a birthday cake at the hotel for a group member’s birthday, we are happy to help wherever we can!
Scroll to Top ↑