Classics Tour Information
- Comprehensive itinerary planning and visit booking service
- An Excursion Pack that lists a wide range of optional leisure activities
- A Specific Risk Management Handbook
- Optional courier or guide
- A Power Point presentation to help you present your tour to students or parents
Rayburn Tours is proud to offer you additional peace of mind, with financial security in the form of ABTA bonding and ATOL licensing.
For your peace of mind, all aspects of our History Study Tours and Educational Tours have been thoroughly risk assessed. Documents for each of our tours are available for you detailing risks specific to your daily activities. A general risk awareness handbook is also provided. We know of no other tour operator that provides such in-depth practical support, helping to assure you of an even safer and successful Geography Study Tour.
Fun Files – evening entertainment support pack.
The Rayburn Tours Fun File is a free booklet brimming with quizzes and game ideas that will keep the fun going after a great day out and about.
There will be a number of evening excursions available that your trip courier or coordinator will be happy to arrange for you, however, for easy and low costs evenings in, the quizzes and games within the booklet can be used to plan full evenings of activities or perhaps just to entertain the group whilst travelling around.
Here are a couple of ways in which you can use the booklet:
- Plan a whole of evening of games and events
- Plan a quiz night
- Long journey? Use the Fun Files to pass the time
- Unexpected delay? Keep this booklet handy to keep everyone occupied
When planning your excursions, why not speak to your Tour Coordinator to find out more about the Rayburn Tours Fun File pack?
5 Simple Steps to Booking
Step 1 – Enquire
One of our dedicated Educational Tour Consultants is on-hand to take your enquiry by phone, email or via our website. Your enquiry will be passed on to a member of our team with expert knowledge of your subject and destination. We will discuss the curricular aims and objectives of your tour with you before providing you with a bespoke tour quotation.
Step 2 - Quote
Your quote will be sent to you as promptly as possible. It will detail the price of your tour, the inclusions and any added extras you previously discussed with your dedicated Tour Consultant. Once you have received your quote, it is important that you check all of the inclusions carefully so that any amendments you require can be included at this time.
Step 3 - Launch your tour
Once you have the approval for your tour to go ahead, we can provide you with:
- Safety Management System Policies and Risk Assessments relating to your tour
- PowerPoint Presentations to help promote the tour to your group
- Some fundraising ideas to make the tour achievable for all
- A visit from your Tour Consultant who can give a presentation to the students to help you create some excitement for the tour, or to parents at an information evening.
Step 4 - Booking
Set a payment date for group members to finalise their deposits. Once the deposits are in, fill in the booking form and send it back along with either a cheque or BACS payment to Rayburn Tours to finalise your tour reservation.
Step 5 - Plan your itinerary
Following your booking confirmation an Educational Tour Co-ordinator in our Operations Department will work closely with you to fine tune your itinerary, which will be designed to meet the specific needs of your group.