The Mediterranean region of Provence offers immense geographical diversity with scenery ranging from the spectacular canyon of the Gorges du Verdon to the plains of the Rhône Delta. Our Study Handbook offers a choice of 11 Study Units, each designed to give your students a real hands-on experience. Whilst some of the units available are designed for use at specific excursions, there are a selection that can be used at your leisure. The France Study Handbook is yet to be converted into full colour and is currently our only Study Handbook that is produced in black and white.
How does it work?
Your Study Handbooks will be custom-made to match your itinerary which has been agreed with the team at Rayburn Tours. Maps, photos and activities combine to provide students with an easy-to-read, black and white Study Handbook. It will contain a selection of the Study Units listed below.
Additional Geography Study Options include:
- Mediterranean Tourism: Coastal Cassis
- Coastal Cassis Questionnaire
- Delta Day: The Rhone Delta and the Camargue
- Delta Day questionnaire
- La Roque D’Antheron: Settlement Study
- Overground… Underground in the Luberon
- ‘No Drought About it!’
- Vineyard/Olive Grove (Optional Visit)
- Port Study; Fos-Sur-Mer, Marseille
- The Gorge Du Verdon