School Ski Trips to Ziller Valley, Austria
“There are five incredible ski areas,
with a top altitude of 3,250m and over 660km of skiing”
Prices from £678 per person - see inclusions
8 day, 5 night tours from
Price based on 44 paying passengers and 5 free places, travelling in December 2016.
Every element of a Rayburn Ski trip will be tailor-made to your group’s exact requirments. Please take our standard inclusions as a guide and get in touch for your tailor-made quotation.Get a Quote
Standard Tour Inclusions -
- Full board accommodation including local taxes
- Includes hot piste-side lunch each ski day
- Additional hot meal on departure evening
- Executive coach hire and all associated costs
- Return short sea ferry crossings
- Local ski pass
- Local instructors for 4 hours per day
- Ski Hire including helmet hire
- Piste-side ski storage
- Rayburn Ski Pack incl ski ties, lift pass holders and emergency contact cards
- The Rayburn fun Files après ski pack
- Dedicated Coordinator who will plan the trip as per your requirements
- Pre-organised après ski program
- Trip courier dedicated to your group only
- Final Documents Pack including printed and bound itinerary
Key things not included
- Winter Sports Travel Insurance
- Single Rooms supplements
- Additional après ski activities
- Snowboard supplements
- Access to five ski areas
- Accommodation ideally located in the valley
- An abundance of après activities
View Piste Map
Situated in the heart of the Tyrolean Alps, boasting over 660km of first class pistes, the Ziller Valley offers some of the region’s most varied skiing. Your ski pass covers all five ski areas of Mayrhofen, Kaltenbach/Hochzillertal, the Zillertal Arena, Fügen and Hintertux Glacier. With such an abundance of pistes, skiers will be spoilt for choice whatever their ability levels.
The Ziller Valley has many traditional Tyrolean villages on offer, each with its own lively après ski scene. Our accommodation is located right in the valley, in the villages of Fügen, Uderns and Zell am Ziller, all offering ideal bases with everything you need to keep your pupils entertained.
|Kilometres of Piste||668km|
|Coach Transfer Times||Calais - 13hrs
Innsbruck - 1hr
“Great snow, great skiing, great instructors - the students had an amazing time!”
Après Ski Options
Call 01332 347 828 to discuss your après preferences with an expert school ski Trip Consultant who will be happy to advise you, below are some of our most popular options.
We Also Recommend...
With gentle runs ideal for beginner and intermediate skiers, alongside challenging slopes with great off piste skiing for the advanced, the Kitzbühel Alps region is among the most popular ski resorts in the world. Anyone who fancies themselves as a budding World Cup skier should also attempt the infamous Hahnenkamm run – one of the most gruelling courses on the World Cup circuit!
Being the location for the majority of the alpine ski races during the 2006 Olympics, the surrounding infrastructure is particularly good. Beginner skiers will progress quickly on the excellent nursery slopes, whilst experienced skiers can tackle the Olympic downhill or ski over to other Milky Way resorts.
As part of the 425km Paradiski area, Les Arcs offers great skiing for all abilities. The long, wide blues provide plenty of scope for beginners, while there are numerous challenges on and off-piste for the advanced. It is however the intermediate skiers who are really spoilt, with an incredible choice of runs and lots of tree-lined skiing.