Rayburn Tours holds the Learning Outside the Classroom Quality Badge
In 2009 Rayburn Tours was one of the first Educational Tour Providers to be awarded the Learning Outside the Classroom Quality Badge.
We are extremely proud of this accreditation as it allows us to highlight and demonstrate our commitment to safety and quality learning experiences outside of the classroom.
This is a national benchmark recognising organisations that provide good quality educational experiences and manage risk effectively. The Quality Badge makes it easier for anyone organising educational visits to gain approval and provides assurance that their chosen destination has met 6 nationally recognised quality indicators.
- The provider has a process in place to assist users to plan the learning experience effectively;
- The provider provides accurate information about its offer;
- The provider provides activities, experience or resources which meet learner needs;
- The provider reviews the experience & acts upon feedback;
- The provider meets the needs of users;
- The provider has safety management processes in place to manage risk effectively.
The majority of Local Authorities are now recommending that schools look for the LOtC Quality Badge when planning educational visits to gain assurance and reduce paperwork.
For further information please go to www.lotc.org.uk