School Ski Trips to Sunday River, Maine, USA
“It has the most diverse skiing and the best variety of accommodation”
Sunday River, Maine
Prices from £1168 per person - see inclusions
8 day, 6 night tours from
Price based on 40 paying passengers and 4 free places, travelling in January 2017.
Every element of a Rayburn Ski trip will be tailor-made to your group’s exact requirments. Please take our standard inclusions as a guide and get in touch for your tailor-made quotation.Get a Quote
Standard Tour Inclusions -
Sunday River, Maine
- Half board accommodation including local taxes
- (price is based on maximum room occupancy)
- Return flights from London to Boston
- Resort airport transfers
- Local ski pass
- Local instructors for 4 hours per day
- Ski Hire including helmet hire
- Rayburn Ski Pack incl ski ties, lift pass holders and emergency contact cards
- The Rayburn fun Files après ski pack
- Dedicated Coordinator who will plan the trip as per your requirements
- Pre-organised après ski program
- Trip courier dedicated to your group only
- Final Documents Pack including printed and bound itinerary
Key things not included
- Winter Sports Travel Insurance
- Single Rooms supplements
- Additional après ski activities
- Snowboard supplements
- Visa costs
- Tips and gratuities outside of the hotel
- Second largest ski area on the East Coast
- Slope-side and single bed accommodation options
- Fantastic après ski options
View Trail Map
Sunday River offers varied and interesting terrain for skiers of all abilities. The resort’s eight peaks mean there are plenty of trails and even the best skier will have fun discovering all the different parts of the mountain.
It’s arguably the most European feeling of the East Coast resorts and the two slope-side accommodation options mean that a stay here is both convenient and luxurious. The resort also has numerous après ski options, including American theme nights, cinema visits, and ice skating trips, making Sunday River an ideal destination for school groups.
|Ski Area Acres||820|
|Number of Trails||135|
|Resort Height||800 ft|
|Highest Point||3,140 ft|
|Coach Transfer Times||Boston - 4h 00
NYC - 8h 00
Customer Favourite: Hotel Jordan Grand
- Outdoor pool and hot tubs
- Slope-side location
Après Ski Options
Call 01332 347 828 to discuss your après preferences with an expert school ski Trip Consultant who will be happy to advise you, below are some of our most popular options.
We Also Recommend...
If you’re looking for guaranteed snow, then look no further than Sugarloaf. Its northerly location means that it stays open well into May each year and with the largest ski area in New England, there is definitely terrain for skiers of all levels.
The vibe in Stowe is one of sophistication and class. From the moment you arrive, the recently developed base lodge and mountain gondola will show that quality is paramount. And that includes the skiing, too. The blue and black runs are fun and well-designed, whilst the dedicated learner area isn’t a boring straight slope, meaning new skiers will enjoy learning.