We are offering a complimentary familiarisation trip to Budapest for up to 10 Directors of either choirs or musical ensembles to get a taste for touring, see the sights and visit the concert venues! Get a musical snapshot of the exciting city of Budapest and gain an insight into what the capital can offer your ensemble on a concert tour.
So whether you’re a first-time tourer and a little apprehensive about taking a group abroad, a seasoned tourer setting your sights on a new destination or if you’re simply interested in what a concert tour can offer your music ensemble, this trip is for you!
With full assistance provided by our Budapest contacts and the UK based Rayburn Tours team during your stay, you will come away from the trip feeling more knowledgeable about the area and confident about taking a group there should you choose to return on a concert tour!
Providing you with first-hand experience of location, programmes and venues, you will enjoy a snapshot of a Budapest Concert Tour! Seeing is believing so give it a test-run!
We’ve got expenses covered!
- 3-night stay in the 4* Danubius Hotel Arena (Thursday 14th April 2016 and return on Sunday 17th April 2016)
- Transfers in Budapest as per the scheduled itinerary
- Courier assistance
- Concert venue inspections
- Breakfast and evening meals
All you have to do is pay a flight cost of £220 and we’ll take care of the rest! However, we will enter all our applicants into a prize draw and you could win a completely free place on our Budapest trip!
There’s more good news…
If you’re not the lucky winner of the draw, you can still enjoy the complimentary trip to Budapest and we will reimburse the flight cost of £220 to you should you choose to book a tour with us to Budapest within the next 2 years.
How do I apply?
Simply fill in this form by 4pm on Friday 11th December or call us on 01332 347 828 to register your interest in a place on our taster trip to Budapest!
Terms & Conditions
– Depart from London Heathrow with British Airways on Thursday 14th April 2016 and return on Sunday 17th April 2016.
– Contribution cost of £220pp which will be reimbursed should you choose to book a tour with us within the next 2 years. Cost will not apply to winner of the prize draw.
– Only applicable to leaders of music groups
– Offer is only available to one person per group
– A deposit of £100 will be required on booking but this will be completely reimbursed to you if you are the lucky winner of our prize draw!