Start Spreading the News…
We have just returned from the USA with the aim of developing our concert tours to the ‘Big Apple’ and now our concert tours to New York are bigger and better than before!
Rayburn Concert Tours manager, Jo Porter, discusses the benefits of the trip:
‘This time in New York has been incredibly valuable, enabling us to develop our itinerary ideas with new knowledge of venues, excursions and accommodation. We can now provide our customers with more variety and as such, we are able to drive down the cost for our customers. With the knowledge and expertise to deliver a first class concert tour to New York, we are now able to offer the same premium package whilst saving our customers money. It is really exciting that we are able to relaunch our Choir Tours to New York in this way.’ – Jo Porter, Rayburn Concert Tours Manager.
A Big Concert Tour to The Big Apple…
Uncover New York’s fascinating history, perform in its many spectacular venues and set your sights as high as the skyscrapers on a big concert tour to the Big Apple!
Where can we perform?
- The iconic Naumburg Bandshell in the heart of Central Park
- The 9/11 memorial chapel of St Paul’s
- The beautiful and ornate St Patrick’s Cathedral, on 5th Avenue
- The quirky and contemporary Liberty Science Centre
- On the deck of USS Intrepid or in UN building
- Plus more!
What sights can we see?
- Before delving into the city itself, take in the panoramic views from either the Empire State Building or the Rockefeller Centre
- Find a green sanctuary in the concrete jungle and spend an afternoon in Central Park
- Pay a visit to the torch-bearing Roman Goddess on a boat cruise to Liberty Island
- Make sure you ‘give your regards to Broadway’ on your youth music tour!