Take your Place!
Here at Rayburn Tours we are delighted to announce that we are offering a familiarisation trip to Montpellier this summer for Language Teachers and Heads of Modern Foreign Language. The trip will give you a taste for touring, as you take in the city’s sights, relax in the sunshine à la plage and find out more about tuition at our partnered language school.
With a member of the Rayburn Tours team accompanying your throughout your stay and full assistance provided by our Montpellier contacts, you will come away from the trip feeling more knowledgeable about the area and confident about taking a group there should you choose to return on a language tour.
Whether you’re a first-time tourer and a little apprehensive about taking a group abroad, a seasoned tourer setting your sights on a new destination or if you’re simply interested in what a language tour can offer your students, this trip is for you!
Providing you with first-hand experience of this stunning location, visits and language tuition you will enjoy a snapshot of a Montpellier Language Tour! Seeing is believing so give it a test-run.
- Flights from London Luton to Montpellier with hand luggage (checked baggage available at a supplement)
- 3 days, 2 nights in the Hôtel Kyriad, Montpellier Centre (Tuesday 2nd – Thursday 4th August 2016)
- Transfers in Montpellier as per the scheduled itinerary
- Courier assistance
- Introduction and visit to LSF Language School
- Breakfast and evening meals
- Hosted lunch at a beachside restaurant on 3rd August
All this for just £210*!
*Price based on current flight prices. Please contact us for a live quote.
The good news…
Should you choose to book a language tour for your school with us within the next 2 years we will reimburse the cost of £210 to you.
How do I apply?
Simply fill in this form or call us on 01332 347 828 by 4.30pm on Monday 4th July 2016 to register your interest in a place on our taster trip to Montpellier!
Terms & Conditions
– Depart from London Luton to Montpellier with Easyjet on Tuesday 2nd and return on Thursday 4th August 2016.
– Contribution cost of £210pp will be reimbursed should you choose to book a language tour for your school with us within the next 2 years.
– Should more than one teacher from the same school attend, £210 will be reimbursed per teacher per subsequent tour booked. i.e. If two teachers attend the trip and one goes on to book a tour, only one cost will be reimbursed but if two teachers attend the trip and both go on to book two separate tours, both costs will be reimbursed.
– Only applicable to Language Teachers and Heads of Modern Foreign Language.
– The balance of £210 will be required on booking.