Many people often ask us ‘when is the best time to take group on a school ski trip?’ Although February and Easter Half Terms are often our busiest period, we also recommend low season ski trips. Here’s why…
1. If you’re looking for a ski trip on a budget, then low season is for you
2. School ski trips during half terms could clash with family holidays, hindering the numbers on your trip
3. The slopes will be less crowded in low season – no one likes queues!
4. Typically, less schools travel during low season, meaning you will get the pick of the best resorts and accommodation
5. If you love skiing (like we do) you’ll be itching to get on the slopes as soon as possible
We have some incredible prices for a December 2017 Ski Trip during low season. Visit our School Ski Trip Special Offers page for more info.