Introducing Top it!
The fun-filled, fast-paced educational game for historians.
Each historical monument card contains a list of facts and figures and the aim of the game is to compare these values to try to top it and win an opponent’s card!
Download your Top it! cards here!
How to Play
- Shuffle the cards and deal in a clockwise direction to all players, keeping the cards face down.
- Each player should hold the cards in a pile, so only the top card is visible.
- The first player, to the dealer’s left, reads out a category from the top card eg. Year unveiled: 1965. The other players read out the same category from their card.
- The player with the highest value wins and collects all the top cards from the other players and places them (along with their own top card) on the bottom of the pile.
- It is then the turn of the winner of the last round to choose a category from the next card.
- The winner is the person with all of the cards at the end.
*Visitor numbers may not be exact.