Your safety is of the utmost importance to us
Your safety is of the utmost importance to us and we monitor the safety aspects of all of our tours to ensure you have a memorable experience for all the right reasons.
You can also have peace of mind that your financial security is in the best of hands, as we are ABTA bonded, ATOL licensed and offer full travel insurance.
See the latest travel advice from the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office.
Rayburn Covid Guarantee
Book with confidence with our Covid Guarantee, which provides unrivalled, extra flexible cancellation policies and even more support. Find out more.
Our overall commitment to your safety on tour is covered in our three comprehensive handbooks:
1 . Safety Management System Policy, which includes:
- Accommodation and coach operator audits
- Excursions and adventurous activities evaluation
- 24-hour on-tour emergency contact
- DBS checked staff, tour managers and coach drivers
School Travel Forum
The School Travel Forum (STF) provides a benchmark for best practice in school travel, giving you the reassurance that we:
- Understand and facilitate the needs of educational travel as determined by the STF
- Manage safety effectively, meeting the STF’s benchmark for good school travel safety
- Offer fair terms and conditions and the best financial security
- Are fully inspected every year by independent experts
For more information visit www.schooltravelforum.com.
The LOtC Quality Badge
The Learning Outside the Classroom (LOtC) Badge is a national accreditation awarded by the School Travel Forum, assuring you that you can be confident in the quality of the educational experiences we provide.
This award symbolises that all our products and services:
- Have an emphasis on learning/skills outcomes
- Ensure the quality of the learning process
- Operate in a healthy and safe environment
- Take account of the needs of users
For more information visit www.lotcqualitybadge.org.uk.