With 2015 drawing to a close, we wanted to take a moment to reflect on everything that’s been achieved over the past 12 months. It’s certainly been a busy year and the fact that we’ve been celebrating our 50th anniversary has made it all the more memorable!
Here are just a few of our highlights:
- We’re thrilled to have helped an amazing 7,750 teachers and students get outside of the classroom and experience unforgettable learning opportunities!
- The team have been working hard to make sure that we continue to provide quality tours and memorable experiences, with an
average customer tour rating of 4.6 out of 5
95% of party leaders saying they would recommend Rayburn Tours.
- We now have 16 knowledgeable and experienced Education team members, dedicated to offering you the best possible service!
- To meet overwhelming demand, our number of Geography Field Study Tutors has doubled (wow!), meaning we have even more experts to dig out the best bits of geographical knowledge in our destinations. We also now have more History Guides than ever before! Even more reason to ask for one if you’re planning a trip.
- Our range of touring destinations has grown – introducing Waterloo with New York and Washington soon to come. Whether you’re thinking of popping across the Channel or the pond, we can help!
- We’re delighted to be working together on our first trip with the Geographical Association to Singapore & Malaysia, as well as teaming up with the Historical Association on a tour to Agincourt, France.
- We’ve been educating – our Geography Tours Development Manager ran a workshop at this year’s Geographical Conference and we held our very first CPD event in conjunction with the University of Derby. Keep an eye out for more CPD events in the New Year!
- Two lucky schools, Huddersfield Grammar and Sandwell Academy, have been presented with Golden Tickets to celebrate our 50th year, offering a discount of £50 per person off the tour price. There’s still one more winner to be announced in the New Year. Could it be you?!
We’d like to thank everybody who’s chosen to travel with Rayburn Tours in 2015 and look forward to working with all those touring with us in 2016 and beyond. It’s been a tremendous year for the company and we can’t wait to make 2016 even more successful. There’s plenty more to come…