Multi-Sport Tours to South Africa
Ideal for netball, rugby and hockey teams
This is a once in a lifetime experience for any group considering a multi-sport tour to South Africa. With games played against the stunning backdrop of the Table Mountain, we have access to some of the very best well-matched opposition for rugby, netball and hockey teams. Couple this with the chance to train at the Stellenbosch Academy of Sport and you can trust that your players will experience an international sporting experience like no other.
Our Recommended Itinerary
Here’s what your trip could look like
Depart UK by flight
Arrive into Cape Town
Transfer to Stellenbosch Academy of Sport
Late afternoon training session followed by first team dinner
Breakfast followed by training session
Refuel with a healthy lunch before taking a dip in the pool
Evening meal followed by pool and table tennis
Breakfast and transfer to fixture 1
Fixture 1 and then transfer to Cape Town
Check into hotel and explore the food market
Breakfast and travel to the V&A Waterfront – first stop is the Springbok Experience
Head over to the Nelson Mandela Gateway and board a boat to Robben Island Museum
Explore the V&A and dine by the waterfront
Breakfast and visit the beach
Post lunch travel to fixture 2
Eat dinner in Seapoint this evening
Breakfast and then enjoy the views of Cape Town from the Table Mountain Aerial Cableway
Board your coach and head to Langa for a guided township tour
Traditional Xhosa meal in Langa township
Transfer to Aquila Game Reserve
Check in and lunch before afternoon game drive
Evening meal at accommodation
Breakfast followed by morning game drive
Check-out and transfer to airport
Board flight back to UK
Arrive into UK
Based on 10 day, 7 night tour for 40 members (+4 free places) travelling in April 2020. Subject to availability.
- Return flights from UK to resort
- Airport and fixture transfers in resort
- Transfers to all included excursions
- 4 x nights' accommodation in Cape Town including breakfast
- 2 x nights' accommodation in Stellenbosch on a full board basis
- 1 x nights' accommodation at Aquila Game Reserve on a full board basis
- 3 x evening meals in Cape Town
- 2 x fixtures per team with well-matched opponents, based on ability, age and international rules
- Travel insurance
- 24/7 support
- Vamoos travel app & info pack
- Tailor-made itinerary
- Tour pennant per fixture & souvenir pennant to keep
- Table Mountain Cableway
- Robben Island
- Township Tour
- Aquila Private Game Reserve
- Stellenbosch Academy of Sport
- V&A Waterfront
- Springbok Experience Rugby Museum
- Gold Restaurant - Set Menu
- Gold Restaurant - Djembe Drumming Session
- Dedicated Tour Manager
- Hoodies and Polo Shirts
Popular places to stay in South Africa
Stellenbosch Academy of Sport
Aquila Private Game Reserve
- Training facilities on site
- Outdoor recreational pool
- Buffet restaurant
- Pool table and table tennis
- Football & rugby pitches
- Lane swimming
- Use the hotels excellent training facilities
- Relax and use the hotel swimming pool
- Enjoy a game of table tennis or pool
- Take to the courts, football and rugby pitches
- 50m from beachfront
- Modern & bright accommodation
- Food market on site
- Short drive to most excursions
- Range of accommodation
- Cafe/Bar on site
- En suite facilities
- Swimming pool
- Enjoy ocean views from the hotels rooftop terrace
- Relax and use the hotels swimming pool
- Visit local restaurants
- Take a short walk to the beach
Your journey doesn’t have to end here! See what else we can offer to help you get the most out of your tour. From professional coaching to dedicated Tour Managers, we’ll go above and beyond to support you and your students.
Discover more about this tour
What our customers say
Mr Paul Wakelin
I cannot fault the service providing before we left from the moment we booked until departure.
It was a wonderful experience, everything I hoped it would be.
Burlington Youth Soccer
FAQs about this tour
Find the answers to some of our most frequently asked questions.
Do your hotels comply with our local Authority’s guidelines?
All hotels are audited to standards set by the School Travel Forum (STF), this criteria is based on information and guidance from educational authorities. Whilst local laws and standards have to be taken into consideration, as they may differ from country to country, our standards do not. We are happy to provide copies of our hotel audits should you wish to see them.
Can I talk to Rayburn Tours whilst out on tour?
Yes, a 24-hour emergency phone number will be provided in your final documents pack and one of our experienced members of staff will be happy to help with any problems you have whilst out on tour.
Is insurance included with my trip?
Yes, insurance will be included in your trip quotation as standard unless it is requested not to be. Make sure you check the list of inclusions in your quotation and/or confirmation.
Do you provide risk assessments for the visits you offer?
You can download our Generic Risk Management Handbook which will help you complete your risk assessment for your school or Local Authority. The aim of the handbook is to provide all tour leaders with supportive suggestions to help raise awareness to risk, suggest control measures to help mitigate the risk and manage risk pro-actively. For further assistance, please speak to a member of our team who will be happy to help.
Travel in safe hands
Your safety is of the utmost importance to us and we monitor the safety aspects of all of our tours to ensure you have a memorable experience for all the right reasons.Discover More