School Cultural Trips to New York
The world’s cultural trendsetter
For those who crave big-city feels, a school cultural trip to New York will capture your heart and send it soaring higher than the skyscrapers! A dizzying array of atmospheric neighbourhoods, eclectic art scenes and culinary brilliance, New York will immerse you in a world of cultural diversity and American extravagance. Enjoy visits to some of the world’s most iconic attractions and explore its legendary theatres, historic monuments and glamorous nightlife.
Our Recommended Itinerary
Here’s what your trip could look like
Flight to New York
Transfer to your accommodation
Spend the evening exploring Times Square
Take the subway down to Battery Park, followed by a ferry cruise to the Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island
Take a short walk to the 9/11 Memorial & Museum
Visit the Top of the Rock and go shopping in Times Square
Spend the morning shopping in Macy’s
Walk along Fifth Avenue for its high-end shops and notable buildings, before a Grand Central Station Tour
Enjoy a Broadway Show
Stroll through Central Park
- Return flights from UK to New York
- B&B accommodation
- Travel insurance
- Free staff place ratio 1:10
- 24/7 support
- Vamoos travel app & info pack
- Tailor-made itinerary
- Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Cruise
- 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- Top of the Rock
- Grand Central Station Tour
- Macy’s, Herald Square
- Times Square
- Central Park
- Broadway Show
- Dedicated Tour Manager
- Hoodies and Polo Shirts
Excursions in New York
Browse a selection of our favourite excursions
Popular places to stay in New York
- Great central location at 48th and Broadway
- Within walking distance of Manhattan’s nightlife, theatre and entertainment scene
- Close to main attractions including Times Square, Rockefeller Centre and Central Park
- Various room types available
- On-site lobby breakfast and 2 adjacent restaurants
- 24-hour fitness centre
- Meeting room
- Explore Manhattan’s nightlife, theatre and entertainment scene
- Visit Times Square, Rockefeller Centre, Central Park and other main attractions
- Work out in the fitness centre
- Enjoy a meal in one of the nearby restaurants
- Fantastic location just a few steps from Central Park
- Twin & single bed rooms
- Shared facilities
- Indoor swimming pool
- Indoor swimming pool
- Gym and fitness classes
- Shared lounge and TV area
- Group activities
- Go for a swim in the indoor pool
- Work up a sweat in the gym
- Relax in the shared lounge and TV area
- Get the group together for some in-house activities
- Walk to Central Park for an afternoon of outdoor fun
Your journey doesn’t have to end here! See what else we can offer to help you get the most out of your tour. From dedicated Tour Managers to Party Leader Launch Packs, we’ll go above and beyond to support you and your students.
Discover more about this tour
Because choice is what makes life interesting
As the home of British brilliance, stay on home ground and discover London's cultural highlights.
Where gelato is a way of life and the architecture is ridiculously grand, head to Rome.
Full of spirit and long-standing traditions, where fiesta and siesta are celebrated in equal measure
FAQs about this tour
Find the answers to some of our most frequently asked questions.
Can I talk to Rayburn Tours whilst out on tour?
Yes, a 24-hour emergency phone number will be provided in your final documents pack and one of our experienced members of staff will be happy to help with any problems you have whilst out on tour.
I am required to complete an Educational Visits (EV) form by our Local Authority and I cannot answer all of the questions?
We are happy to assist you in completing your EV forms and return them directly to your Local Authority on your behalf, just speak to your Tour Consultant.
Do your hotels comply with our Local Authority’s guidelines?
All hotels are audited to standards set by the School Travel Forum (STF), this criteria is based on information and guidance from educational authorities. Whilst local laws and standards have to be taken into consideration, as they may differ from country to country, our standards do not. We are happy to provide copies of our hotel audits should you wish to see them.
Is insurance included with my trip?
Yes, insurance will be included in your trip quotation as standard unless it is requested not to be. Make sure you check the list of inclusions in your quotation and/or confirmation.
Travel in safe hands
Your safety is of the utmost importance to us and we monitor the safety aspects of all of our tours to ensure you have a memorable experience for all the right reasons.Discover More