School Cultural Trips to Vienna
A city that seduces you from the outset
A sweeping scene of imperial palaces, magnificent museums and exquisite music theatres, Vienna’s art scene is as strong as they come. With its famous musical influences and grander-than-grand architecture, a school cultural trip to Vienna offers an Austrian adventure with that extra touch of class. From Schonbrunn Palace in all its baroque beauty to the graffiti-bedecked walls of Street Art Passage, you can choose exactly how you want to spend your time in this utterly inspiring city.
Rayburn Covid Guarantee
Book with confidence with our Covid Guarantee, which provides unrivalled, extra flexible cancellation policies and even more support. Find out more.
Our Recommended Itinerary
Here’s what your trip could look like
Flight to Vienna
Transfer to your accommodation
Evening meal and Fun Files quiz
Visit Schonbrunn Palace
Head to St Stephen’s Cathedral
Evening meal and Fun Files activity
Visit the Sigmund Freud Museum
Enjoy an afternoon at Prater Wien Amusement Park
Visit the Danube Tower, followed by an evening meal and Fun Files activity
Free time for last minute sightseeing and souvenir shopping
Based on 4 day, 3 night tour for 36 members (+4 free places) travelling. Subject to availability.
- Return flights from UK to Vienna
- Return airport transfers in resort
- 2 full days (8 hours) additional coaching
- Half board accommodation
- Travel insurance
- Free staff place ratio 1:10
- 24/7 support
- Vamoos travel app & info pack
- Tailor-made itinerary
- Schonbrunn Palace
- St Stephen's Cathedral
- Prater Wien Amusement Park
- Danube Tower
- Sigmund Freud Museum
- Dedicated Tour Manager
- Hoodies and Polo Shirts
Excursions in Vienna
Browse a selection of our favourite excursions
Popular places to stay in Vienna
- Located in Vienna’s 5th Margareten district
- Close to transport links
- Shared lounge and TV area
- Restaurant and cafe
- Shared lounge and TV area
- Luggage storage
- Grabe a bite to eat in the restaurant or cafe
- Chill out and watch TV in the shared lounge
- Explore the Margareten district for its art and design scene and local cafes
- Hop on the public transport to explore more of Vienna
- Within walking distance of Belvedere Palace and the Rennweg Train Station
- Rustic, mountain lodge décor
- En-suite rooms with TV
- Buffet breakfast
- Meeting room
- Bike rental
- Visit the Belvedere Palace
- Hop on the train to explore more of the city
- Hire a bike from the hotel and ride around the city
- Centrally located just 100 metres from the new Central Station
- 5-minute walk from the Sudtirolerplatz Metro Stop
- Within walking distance of lots of main attractions
- Rooftop bar
- Games room with billiard tables
- Guest kitchen
- Explore the nearby sights and attractions by Metro or on foot
- Relax with a drink at the rooftop bar
- Chill out in the games room
Your journey doesn’t have to end here! See what else we can offer to help you get the most out of your tour. From dedicated Tour Managers to Party Leader Launch Packs, we’ll go above and beyond to support you and your students.
Discover more about this tour
Because choice is what makes life interesting
A myriad of Gaudi's artwork, tantalising tapas and fiery flamenco, Barcelona's where it's at.
Where coastal views meet cultural relics, Sicily is the epitome of laid-back island life.
Can it get any bigger than New York? Visit the bright lights and iconic sights of the USA.
FAQs about this tour
Find the answers to some of our most frequently asked questions.
Can I talk to Rayburn Tours whilst out on tour?
Yes, a 24-hour emergency phone number will be provided in your final documents pack and one of our experienced members of staff will be happy to help with any problems you have whilst out on tour.
I am required to complete an Educational Visits (EV) form by our Local Authority and I cannot answer all of the questions?
We are happy to assist you in completing your EV forms and return them directly to your Local Authority on your behalf, just speak to your Tour Consultant.
Do your hotels comply with our Local Authority’s guidelines?
All hotels are audited to standards set by the School Travel Forum (STF), this criteria is based on information and guidance from educational authorities. Whilst local laws and standards have to be taken into consideration, as they may differ from country to country, our standards do not. We are happy to provide copies of our hotel audits should you wish to see them.
Is insurance included with my trip?
Yes, insurance will be included in your trip quotation as standard unless it is requested not to be. Make sure you check the list of inclusions in your quotation and/or confirmation.
Travel in safe hands
Your safety is of the utmost importance to us and we monitor the safety aspects of all of our tours to ensure you have a memorable experience for all the right reasons.Discover More