School Language Trips to Berlin
The beating heart of Germany
Welcome to a city with two sides. Whilst the first is a cultural trendsetter brimming with cutting-edge architecture, the second is a time capsule where centuries of past events radiate from every street.
On a school German trip to Berlin, you’ll be captivated by the stories of the Second World War and the Cold War that are still so evident in the buildings and memorials. Mingle amongst the market-goers, marvel at the murals of the East Side Gallery and give into Berlin’s traditional charm and vibrant spirit.
Rayburn Covid Guarantee
Book with confidence with our Covid Guarantee, which provides unrivalled, extra flexible cancellation policies and even more support. Find out more.
Our Recommended Itinerary
Here’s what your trip could look like
Flight and transfer to Berlin
Story of Berlin Museum
Hard Rock Cafe
Guided walking tour of Berlin
Visit Reichstag Dome & Roof Terrace
Guided tour of the Olympiastadion
Berlin TV Tower
Morning at leisure and shopping on Kurfurstendamm
- Return flights from UK to Berlin
- Return airport transfers in resort
- Public transport tickets in resort
- Half board accommodation
- Language Tuition
- Travel insurance
- Free staff place ratio 1:10
- 24/7 support
- Vamoos travel app & info pack
- Tailor-made itinerary
- Language Lessons
- Story of Berlin Museum
- Reichstag Dome & Roof Terrace
- Guided Walking Tour of Berlin
- Berlin TV Tower
- Hard Rock Café Berlin
- Language Tuition
- Dedicated Tour Manager
- Hoodies and Polo Shirts
Excursions in Berlin
Browse a selection of our favourite excursions
Popular places to stay in Berlin
- Located beside Humboldthain Park in the Mitte district
- 5 minute walk from Gesundbrunnen Centre shopping mall
- Within walking distance of Berliner Unterwelten underground tour
- Multi, quad, triple, twin and single beds with en-suite rooms
- Family-friendly club room with pool table, table football, darts and TV
- Vending machine
- Luggage storage
- Spend some time in the club room playing pool or darts
- Enjoy a night of karaoke
- Walk to the Gesundbrunnen Centre for a spot of shopping
- Grab a bite to eat in one of the nearby restaurants or bars
- Relax in Humboldthain Park just next door
- Situated in Prenzlauer Berg and close to the metro system
- Close to the Hackescher Markt shopping area
- Multi, quad, triple, twin and single bed rooms
- En-suite rooms
- Café and bar area
- Common room with pool table and table football
- Luggage storage
- Grab a drink in the café and bar area
- Relax in the common room and play a game of pool or table football
- Hop on the metro for sightseeing in the city centre
- Enjoy a spot of shopping at the nearby Hackescher Markt
- Art & Architecture
- Cultural Heritage
- Food & Drink
- Political life
- Travel & Tourism
- Youth Culture
Your journey doesn’t have to end here! See what else we can offer to help you get the most out of your tour. From bespoke language tuition to dedicated Tour Managers, we’ll go above and beyond to support you and your students.
Discover more about this tour
Because choice is what makes life interesting
First-time tour leader? Younger students? For a picture-perfect place to explore German identity & culture, visit the Rhineland.
Looking to experience traditional German culture and inspire your students? Visit Munich for a trip they’ll remember.
Home to attention-grabbing galleries, architectural gems and oh-so tempting tapas, Malaga's got you covered.
What our customers say
Ms Charlotte Chamberlain
A great experience for our pupils.
St Mary's School Colchester
Miss Victoria Black
Planned well and great customer service from the team.
FAQs about this tour
Find the answers to some of our most frequently asked questions.
Are all of your coaches audited?
UK coaches: Yes, all of our UK coach companies are audited by our in-house team. Copies of which can be made available to you.
Foreign coaches: It is important to remember that each country is governed by their own standards and laws and these may differ from UK law. We request that an audit is completed by the foreign coach company which includes confirmation of the following: they will comply with all national, local and other laws, rules and codes of practice, and that all services contracted shall be performed with all due skill, care and diligence. The vehicle is fully insured for the duration of the tour.
Will we have the accommodation centre to ourselves or will we be sharing with other groups?
Sometimes your group will have sole occupancy, other times you will be sharing with both individuals and other groups. Please ask your Tour Consultant for more information about your chosen accommodation or other accommodation options in the area.
What happens if our flight operators/transport providers cease to trade whilst we are on tour?
By booking your tour package with us, you are fully covered in the event that you are unable to return home should your transport provider fail to operate i.e. it goes into liquidation. As your operator it is our responsibility to ensure that alternative arrangements are made to repatriate you and your group to the UK. Rayburn Tours is a member of ABTA and bonded as such and is fully ATOL licensed.
What should be included in my risk assessment?
Start by identifying the potential hazards before deciding on the appropriate precautions to minimize the potential risk for your group. Once identified, record your findings and implement the precautions. Specific requirements are available from your Local Authority.
Travel in safe hands
Your safety is of the utmost importance to us and we monitor the safety aspects of all of our tours to ensure you have a memorable experience for all the right reasons.Discover More