Business Studies & Economics Trips to Munich
Explore the thriving economy of Bavaria’s capital
With its inspiring mix of historic buildings and classic architecture, as well as modern landmarks like the BMW Welt and Olympic Stadium, Munich has become an increasingly popular destination for business studies and economics trips.
Its thriving economy is driven mainly by technology, and the number of multinational companies based in Munich make it an exciting destination for students to study business and economics first-hand. Teamed with typical German charm and cultural sights and activities, you’ll experience the best of Bavaria.
Our Recommended Itinerary
Here’s what your trip could look like
Flight to Munich
Munich guided walking tour
Allianz Arena guided tour
Erdinger Brewery guided tour
BMW Welt guided tour
Olympic Stadium guided tour and Olympic Tower
Evening meal at Hard Rock Cafe
Sightseeing and souvenir shopping
Based on 4 day, 3 night tour for 36 members (+4 free places) travelling October 2024. Subject to availability.
- Return flights from UK to Munich
- Return airport transfers in resort
- 2 full days additional coaching (8hrs)
- Half board accommodation
- Travel insurance
- Free staff place ratio 1:10
- 24/7 support
- Vamoos travel app & info pack
- Tailor-made itinerary
- Munich Walking Tour
- Erdinger Brewery
- Allianz Arena
- Bavaria Bowling
- BMW Welt
- Olympic Stadium Tour
- Hard Rock Café, Munich
- Dedicated Tour Manager
- Hoodies and Polo Shirts
Popular places to stay in Munich
- Central location
- 4 minute walk from Munich Central Station
- Few steps from the Karlstrasse tram stop
- Within walking distance of nearby shops and restaurants
- Customer Feedback: "A very well-located hotel, with accommodating and flexible staff members." Shanghai United International School
- Twin and single bed rooms
- En-suite facilities
- 24 hour bar and snack bar
- Luggage storage
- Grab a bite to eat at the snack bar
- Enjoy a drink in the 24 hour bar
- Hop on the train or the tram to Munich city centre for sightseeing and shopping
- Explore the nearby shops and restaurants on foot
- Located next to Munich-Laim Station
- 2.5 miles from Munich centre
- Multi, quad, triple, twin and single bed rooms
- En-suite facilities
- Nintendo Wii and karaoke
- Customer Feedback: "A very good hotel for a large school group - especially the spacious bedrooms!" Upton Court Grammar
- Nintendo Wii and karaoke
- Games room with pool table and table football
- 24 hour snack bar
- Shared lounge area and library
- Bar and guest kitchen
- ATM on site
- Enjoy an evening of karaoke or playing on the Nintendo Wii
- Challenge your group to a game of pool or table football
- Grab a bite to eat at the 24 hour snack bar
- Relax in the shared lounge and library
- Enjoy a drink in the bar
- Hop on the train to Munich city centre for sightseeing and shopping
Your journey doesn’t have to end here! See what else we can offer to help you get the most out of your tour. From dedicated Tour Managers to Party Leader Launch Packs, we’ll go above and beyond to support you and your students.
Discover more about this tour
Because choice is what makes life interesting
With everything from local markets, wineries and Nou Camp Stadium, visit Barcelona for your next business studies tour.
Bay of Naples
Hit up the Bay of Naples for pasta factory tours, mozzarella farm visits, woodwork shop demos and more!
Get down to business with a tour to New York, offering everything from merchandising tours to marketing workshops.
What our customers say
Mr Phil Copeland
A fantastic trip!
Kings Al Barsha
FAQs about this tour
Find the answers to some of our most frequently asked questions.
Do you provide risk assessments for the visits you offer?
You can download our Generic Risk Management Handbook which will help you complete your risk assessment for your school or Local Authority. The aim of the handbook is to provide all tour leaders with supportive suggestions to help raise awareness to risk, suggest control measures to help mitigate the risk and manage risk pro-actively. For further assistance, please speak to a member of our team who will be happy to help.
Can I talk to Rayburn Tours whilst out on tour?
Yes, a 24-hour emergency phone number will be provided in your final documents pack and one of our experienced members of staff will be happy to help with any problems you have whilst out on tour.
Are seatbelts provided on foreign coaches?
This depends on the country where you are visiting and their local laws. However, we will always endeavour to use coach companies who use coaches fitted with seatbelts.
What do I need to do to ensure safe travel for my group?
Information is available from your Local Authority on what is expected from party leaders on a trip. In addition, we are happy to assist you in ensuring that you have all of the necessary information to successfully assess risks and ensure a safe trip for you and your group. Further advice and information can be found on the OEAP National Guidance website.
Travel in safe hands
Your safety is of the utmost importance to us and we monitor the safety aspects of all of our tours to ensure you have a memorable experience for all the right reasons.Discover More