Youth & School Group Concert Tours to Tuscany
Wonderful performance opportunities in some of Italy’s most beautiful cities
Discover youth concert tours to Tuscany, where you can tick off the Uffizi Gallery, Leaning Tower of Pisa, the Ponte Vecchio and so much more. Based in the spa town of Montecatini Terme, youth and school groups will be perfectly situated to visit Florence, Pisa and Siena with opportunities to perform in some of the most wonderful venues the region has to offer.
Are you an adult music group? This tour is specifically designed with youth groups in mind, so why not take a look at our extensive range of destinations perfect for adults?
Our Recommended Itinerary
Here’s what your trip could look like
Flight to Pisa
Arrive at hotel
Evening meal and Montecatini Alto Funicular
Visit the Uffizi Gallery and Ponte Vecchio in Florence
Visit San Gimignano
Full day at Acqua Village Water Park in Cecina
Evening meal and concert 3
Visit the Leaning Tower of Pisa
Based on 5 day, 4 night flight tour for 36 passengers (+4 free places) travelling May 2024. Subject to availability.
- Return flights from UK to Pisa
- Coaching for the duration of your tour
- Half board accommodation
- 3 x concerts (including publicity & advertising)
- Travel insurance
- Free staff place ratio 1:10
- 24/7 support
- Vamoos travel app & info pack
- Tailor-made itinerary
- Montecatini Alto Funicular
- Uffizi Gallery
- Ponte Vecchio
- San Gimignano
- Acqua Village Water Park
- Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Dedicated Tour Manager
- Instrument Hire
- Hoodies and Polo Shirts
Popular places to stay in Tuscany
Hotel Nuovo Savi
Grand Panoramic Hotel
- Centrally located on Montecatini Terme’s main shopping street
- Close to the train station, thermal spa, shops and restaurants
- Outdoor pool (open June-Sept)
- Customer feedback: "Welcoming, friendly, helpful and accommodating. We loved the owner, who did everything she could to ensure we had a brilliant stay!"
- Outdoor pool (open June-Sept)
- Living room area
- Go for a swim in the outdoor pool
- Enjoy a traditional meal in the restaurant
- Go shopping along Montecatini Terme’s main street
- Explore the nearby thermal spa, shops and restaurants
- Located in the centre of Montecatini Terme
- Close to the thermal baths
- Restaurant and breakfast room
- Lobby bar with private lounge
- Internet corner
- Relax on the terrace
- Tuck into a delicious meal at the restaurant
- Visit the nearby thermal baths
- Explore the spa town of Montecatini Terme
- 4-star hotel based in a quiet, scenic location
- Just a 10-minute walk from the centre of Montecatini Terme
- A few metres from the Montecatini Alto cable car
- Swimming pool
- Customer feedback: Staff very friendly and helpful! On 2 occasions they kept the bar open for us after hours after the concert. The pool area was delightful, bar area lovely and everybody slept very well as the hotel was located in a very quiet area."
- Swimming pool with terrace
- Wellness area
- Restaurant and bar
- Free bike hire
- Go for a swim in the pool and relax on the terrace
- Unwind in the wellness area
- Enjoy a drink in the bar
- Walk into the centre of Montecatini Terme for sightseeing and shopping
- Take the cable car to Montecatini Alto
Performance Venues in Tuscany
Popular concert venues in Tuscany
Santa Maria Assunta Basilica, Montecatini
Sant’Agostino Church, San Gimignano
San Filippo Neri Church, Florence
- Best suited for: Choirs and orchestras
- Repertoire recommended: Classical or sacred
- Location: Town Centre
- Performance times: Afternoon or evening
- Best suited for: Choirs, bands and orchestras
- Repertoire recommended: Classical or light
- Location: Town centre
- Performance times: Evening
- Best suited for: Choirs
- Repertoire recommended: Sacred or classical
- Location: Town Centre
- Performance times: Afternoon
Your journey doesn’t have to end here! See what else we can offer to help you get the most out of your tour. From instrument hire to dedicated Tour Managers, we’ll go above and beyond to support you and your group.
Discover more about this tour
There’s so much more to explore…
What our customers say
Mrs Jayne Gray
Another exceptional experience provided courtesy of Rayburn!
St Michael's C of E High School
Ms Joanne Kilpatrick
Great venues and wonderful assistance along the way.
The British School in The Netherlands
Ms Su-a Lee
Such a wonderful, life-changing and life-affirming experience for everyone involved!
Perth Youth Orchestra
FAQs about this tour
Find the answers to some of our most frequently asked questions.
Do you provide risk assessments for hotels?
Rayburn Tours have individual audits which are completed on every hotel/accommodation centre which we use. We are more than happy for you to see this should you wish. Our audits cover fire safety, means of escape and general safety.
What support do you have in place in the event of a crisis situation?
In the unlikely event that your group is involved in a crisis situation during your tour, you can be assured that Rayburn Tours have a Crisis Management System in place which is fully supported by ABTA, ATOL and Endsleigh Insurance Services Ltd. In 2010 our robust crisis management system was successfully implemented following the Eyjafjallajokull volcanic eruption in Iceland and 290 passengers were quickly and efficiently repatriated – this gives you the reassurance that support is on-hand in exceptional circumstances. Download details of our Crisis Management System.
What does our insurance cover us for?
Our insurance providers offer comprehensive cover to our groups for the duration of their tour and is tailored specifically for schools, with specialist insurance policies for individual tour types. As with any insurance cover, it is vital that you read through the terms and conditions and that you declare any relevant information as requested. Please see our insurance page for further information and to see what is covered. For groups opting to take their own insurance, we highly recommend that you read all inclusions and exclusions prior to departure.
Is our Tour Manager fully DBS (formerly CRB) checked?
Our Tour Managers, Field Study Tutors and History Tour Guides, with UK citizenship, have an enhanced DBS check. Non UK citizenship Tour Managers cannot be checked under the DBS scheme. Rayburn Tours will seek confirmation that Tour Managers are suitable for working with children by liaising with relevant foreign agents and monitoring group feedback.
Travel in safe hands
Your safety is of the utmost importance to us and we monitor the safety aspects of all of our tours to ensure you have a memorable experience for all the right reasons.Discover More