School Cultural Trips to Berlin
Where historic significance meets cultural magnificence
As the beating heart of Germany, Berlin is a unique mix of urban edge, cultural expression and palpable history. One look at the East Side Gallery is enough to give you a taste of what Berlin’s all about. Whilst its deep-rooted history is still so evident in the buildings and memorials, its vibrant spirit and thriving cultural scene make it all the more enticing. Stand under the Brandenburg Gate, ascend the TV Tower and experience the city in a way that only a school cultural trip to Berlin can achieve.
Rayburn Covid Guarantee
Book with confidence with our Covid Guarantee, which provides unrivalled, extra flexible cancellation policies and even more support. Find out more.
Our Recommended Itinerary
Here’s what your trip could look like
Flight and transfer to Berlin
Visit the Spy Museum
Take a Berlin Walking Tour
Visit Berlin TV Tower
River Spree Cruise
Visit the Reichstag
Free time for sightseeing and souvenir shopping
Based on 4 day, 3 night tour for 36 passengers (+4 free places) travelling October 2019. Subject to availability.
- Return flights from UK to Berlin
- Return airport transfers in resort
- Public transport tickets in resort
- Half board accommodation
- Travel insurance
- Free staff place ratio 1:10
- 24/7 support
- Vamoos travel app & info pack
- Tailor-made itinerary
- Spy Museum
- Berlin Walking Tour
- Berlin TV Tower
- River Spree Cruise
- Dedicated Tour Manager
- Hoodies and Polo Shirts
Popular places to stay in Berlin
Meininger Hotel Berlin Alexanderplatz
A&O Berlin Hauptbahnhof
- Located beside Humboldthain Park in the Mitte district
- 5 minute walk from Gesundbrunnen Centre shopping mall
- Within walking distance of Berliner Unterwelten underground tour
- Multi, quad, triple, twin and single beds with en-suite rooms
- Family-friendly club room with pool table, table football, darts and TV
- Vending machine
- Luggage storage
- Spend some time in the club room playing pool or darts
- Enjoy a night of karaoke
- Walk to the Gesundbrunnen Centre for a spot of shopping
- Grab a bite to eat in one of the nearby restaurants or bars
- Relax in Humboldthain Park just next door
- Situated in Prenzlauer Berg and close to the metro system
- Close to the Hackescher Markt shopping area
- Multi, quad, triple, twin and single bed rooms
- En-suite rooms
- Café and bar area
- Common room with pool table and table football
- Luggage storage
- Grab a drink in the café and bar area
- Relax in the common room and play a game of pool or table football
- Hop on the metro for sightseeing in the city centre
- Enjoy a spot of shopping at the nearby Hackescher Markt
- Centrally located hostel
- 10 minute walk from Berlin Central Station
- Multi, quad, twin and single bed rooms
- En-suite rooms
- Games room
- Lounge area
- Restaurant and bar
- Souvenir shop
- Kick back in the games room
- Relax in the lounge area
- Enjoy some fresh air in the garden
- Grab a bite to eat and drink in the restaurant and bar
- Hop on the train to the centre of Berlin for sightseeing
Excursions in Berlin
Browse a selection of our favourite excursions
Your journey doesn’t have to end here! See what else we can offer to help you get the most out of your tour. From dedicated Tour Managers to Party Leader Launch Packs, we’ll go above and beyond to support you and your students.
Discover more about this tour
Because choice is what makes life interesting
If Disney was casting a city for its next fairytale film, Bruges would be it. Take a look.
Picture yourself strolling along the canals, stroopwafel in hand, heading to the Rijksmuseum. Welcome to Amsterdam.
Both rustic and refined, a cultural trip to Paris will let you experience the city's lesser-known sights.
FAQs about this tour
Find the answers to some of our most frequently asked questions.
Can I talk to Rayburn Tours whilst out on tour?
Yes, a 24-hour emergency phone number will be provided in your final documents pack and one of our experienced members of staff will be happy to help with any problems you have whilst out on tour.
I am required to complete an Educational Visits (EV) form by our Local Authority and I cannot answer all of the questions?
We are happy to assist you in completing your EV forms and return them directly to your Local Authority on your behalf, just speak to your Tour Consultant.
Do your hotels comply with our Local Authority’s guidelines?
All hotels are audited to standards set by the School Travel Forum (STF), this criteria is based on information and guidance from educational authorities. Whilst local laws and standards have to be taken into consideration, as they may differ from country to country, our standards do not. We are happy to provide copies of our hotel audits should you wish to see them.
Is insurance included with my trip?
Yes, insurance will be included in your trip quotation as standard unless it is requested not to be. Make sure you check the list of inclusions in your quotation and/or confirmation.
Travel in safe hands
Your safety is of the utmost importance to us and we monitor the safety aspects of all of our tours to ensure you have a memorable experience for all the right reasons.Discover More